This Blog Is More Than 5 Years Old

Wow! Can you believe it? I started this blog back in 2009. It has been a little over 5 years since I started this blog and somehow I am still blogging. What an adventure it has been.

I started out with simple, paid to programs, went onto some things a little more complicated, and now I'm back to square one, working on new ways to make money online.

I have learned a lot over the past 5 years. That's why I want to bring this blog back online, and share my experiences and knowledge with you people.

For those of you that still follow this blog, I want to know what you would like to learn or know about me, this blog, and/or anything about making money on the internet. I am willing to help anyone and everyone who wants to make money online.

I have a lot of great info that I want to write about very soon, but I want to get some input as to what it is that you people want to learn, or are curious about. Either way, I will be writing about some pretty great stuff.

Stay tuned, and let me know what you think in the comments.

Your friend,
Josan

Post a Comment