Make Money Online Selling Someone Else's Product

Sometimes we jump into things without taking a second to think about the situation. I think that's what happened with the internet. Everyone jumped online looking for easy ways to make money. I'm not sure where everyone got this notion from that the internet was this place where everyone was making money, almost as if they were just giving money away to people. The internet still carries that stigma around: scams everywhere. There are still people who won't enter their name on any online form. I don't blame them. People can be very shady online.

Where am I going with all of this?

Well, the reason why I'm talking about this is because I'm trying to make a point that the internet isn't as mystical as we make it out to be. No, there aren't people giving away money online. If you haven't noticed, nothing is free in this world. Remember, if it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

If no one is giving away money on the internet, then how do you make money online?

That's simple. You take it back to basics: you sell something! The most basic form of business is selling. You have a valuable product, and you sell it for some money. That same concept is still alive and well today.

Even all of these paid to programs do it. They are selling a service: website advertising. People buy advertising, and then the members click on the ads, view them, and make a couple of cents. The paid to site has to sell advertising, and they have to sell(convince) people to use their site.

Everything is sales!

Now that you know that everything on the internet is sales, what do you do next? Find a product to sell. And the beauty of the internet is that there are so many products to choose from, you don't even have to create a product of your own. You can easily sell someone else's product and get paid commission. That's called affiliate marketing.

Most of the top internet marketing gurus are top affiliate marketers. If you are subscribed to any internet marketers' mailing list, you have noticed that they bombard you with emails daily of products they are affiliated with. They literally make a living by sending their subscribers emails and having them purchase other people's products from them.

Sounds easy right?

Well, the concept is simple, but I wouldn't say it's easy. All good things take time and effort, and affiliate marketing is definitely a good way to make money. If it's easy, then why am I writing about on my how to make easy cash blog? Because I want to show you how to make the big bucks online. Maybe I should change my blog's name to something like "legit cash online" lol

Anyway, if you want to learn how to make real money online, subscribe to my blog for future posts. I really want to start writing about making those top dollars on the net. Don't get me wrong, paid to programs are good, especially if you are good at getting referrals, which you should be(more on that later), but there are other methods which can yield more money, easier. And I know you want to know the easiest ways to make the most money online, and I'm going to give that to you.

Let me know what you think of my new content in a comment below. Thanks for reading and feel free to ask any questions or for help.

Your friend, Josan

Post a Comment