Better than Myspace!

Hey how's it going, hope all of you guys had a great Valentine's Day. In today's post I have a very cool site that I think you guys will really like. I'm sure most of you have a Myspace account or have heard of Myspace, and know how it works. This site that I'm going to refer you to is just like Myspace, where you can make friends, send comments, messages, etc., except here you get paid for it! The more views you get to your site and the more friends you refer, the more you get paid. How does this work? Well it's simple. It works the same way all of the other sites I showed you work, with advertising etc., except with this site you don't have to do any boring sing-ups or surveys. Just have fun with it and socialize! Click the banner below, sign-up, refer friends, and have fun! Until next time!


2 comments

that's OK and fine.but how much and what manner do they pay? you should have included that also!

Reply

I'm not exactly sure how much they pay, but i do know that they pay you for profile views.

Reply

Post a Comment