Neobux Pays Me To Click Ads

This has been a very exciting week! Two payments by two programs that I am using to make money with. First it was Clixsense, now it's Neobux! I finally reached the minimum amount to cash out on Neobux by clicking on 198 advertisements, and a little help by one referral who at least gave me 13 clicks. All that clicking finally paid off when I was able to cash out. The payment was instant and it went right into my Paypal account. It was that fast and that simple. The amount might not be enough, but this proves that Neobux pays and hopefully now you will believe me and join me in this program. It's the easiest way to make money online, and it pays.
Now that I have been paid, I will continue by clicking and also upgrade to golden membership where I can make even more money. The amount made can be endless, it just depends on how much work you put into it. One cent might not be much alone, but always remember that 100 pennies makes a dollar and 1,000 pennies makes 10 dollars. With that said, here is my proof of payment, straight into my Paypal account. Enjoy. :)

Click Here To Join Neobux!


1 comments:

1000 pennies = $10, not $100 as you stated. :)

Reply

Post a Comment